Our policy lasts for 30 days.
If 30 days have passed by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund you MUST
– Have a receipt for proof of purchase,
– Your item must be unused (not opened or setup),
– In the same condition that you purchased it as,
– or a fault beyond repair but it must also be in the original packaging.
– Giftcards or giveaways
– Downloadable content (eg. Microsoft office, AntiVirus, Windows 10 licenses)
CHANGE OF MIND
KPCD IT Solutions will help to ensure you are purchasing the correct item for the need you are looking for. But will not however accept change of mind purchases. All sales are final.
REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
Once KPCD IT Solutions has inspected the return following a test to verify the item is faulty, then your refund will be processed to the same payment method originally used at time of purchase, you must have receipt for proof of purchase.
If an exchange is in order, then KPCD IT Solutions will offer the same item at no extra cost.
DISCONTINUED OR SALE ITEMS
Only regular priced and in-stock items may be refunded or exchanged, unfortunately sale items or discontinued items cannot be refunded.refunH